parkside-glendale.blogspot.com

add to facebook profile

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A MOMENT OF JOY

A MOMENT OF JOY
Those two dreamy eyes
Is just so nice,
A long and slender nose
lanked ny cherry cheeks,
A pair of lips
Matching a garden rose,
Tastes-far sweeter than honey?
The wild blowing hair
That is raven black
Falls across the face
Like an embroidered lace
Of intricately woven pattern.
Light from the lantern
Throws a glimpse
Of the natural feaures.
With a sense of anxiety,
That face blushes
In animation
That flowered her thoughts
For a searching answer
Growing within her.

2 comments:

Kartz said...

A fine piece of poetry, uncle, and lucid too..! I can learn a thing or two from this... Cos, I can get carried away with words and tend to be quite flamboyant in their usage...

Peace.

Das said...

Karthik,

Thanks a ton 4 ur comment. U'll see more of them in future. I'll inform u whenever I post on my blog.

I also asked 4 Jayashree Kapahi 2b friends. I found her in Dead Man'Society app. Only u responded. Thank u.