parkside-glendale.blogspot.com

add to facebook profile

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A STORY

She came through the dim,
Light clothed in the thinnest,
A transparent curtain
Hides the sanctity of love
With a touch of the wind.
With quiet steps and swinging hips
She fell into my hands.
Her buxom breast and hard nipples,
All rosy
to crush against my bare chest.
To cushion our desires
In shared warmth,
The soft body
A specimen of controlled perfection.
Sucking at her nipples
We lay unperturbed.
Head rests on her lap
And her hand weaves through
My ruffled hair
Whispering a hilarious story.
An excitement at the cost of
Critical comments.
My fingers harp on her breasts,
And calls me over
To part in embrace
From patting and petting.
Asked to awake from slumber
Away from hipnotising holocast
Emerging from the
Sea of delusions
Into the world of reality.

2 comments:

Kartz said...

hushwant Singh would 've loved that description! ;)

Peace.

Das said...

I love 2 read Kushwanr Singh's lines. Loved Illustrated Weekly of India when he was the editor. Grand old man of Indian literature.

Thanks 4 the idea 2 move.