parkside-glendale.blogspot.com

add to facebook profile

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE TRAP

Can I share the bench?
Sure, why not-
That was rather involuntary.
Perfume and artificial make-up
Polluted the air around.
Rather suffocating and nauseating-
A quick glance in discomfort
Greets with a flowing smile.
Gleeming yellow teeth and odour,
Churned my stomach vigorously.
Excuse me and got to leave,
She followed behind.
Thro' the surging crowd I escaped
And landed
Amidst some groovy ones.
Steps behind came to a still-
I dropped beside them on the stony bench,
Instantly they sprang to their feet
And abused-you stinking animal.
My lips moved without a sound and turned around,
Ran into a lady, for such was the haste,
Looked up straight and recognised--
Again those yellow teeth- Oh you again.

2 comments:

Kartz said...

Heh heh heh... What goes around, comes around. ;)

Peace,

Das said...

@ Kartz,
It's very true. Inevitable. Thanks.