parkside-glendale.blogspot.com

add to facebook profile

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A BEGINNING

A quiet and windy night
When the babes have just gone to sleep,
Nature awaits for me;
Not to mock-but to keep close to me,
Share the warmth and to exchange feelings.
Emotions
Get mixed up with frenzy thoughts.
Crowds seemed too hostile
And lacks patience to overcome the hazards piled before them.
Fog begins to fall and I hug closer for warmth.
Quite a long way I trod each day
Just for an acquaintence-not to disappoint.
Roads turn rough and weather rather cruel,
From the hostile crowd, I find a soothing touch.
My first lessons begins from here.
Where none cared to give.
Essential qualities and basic concepts of a near complete and total living
Sinks deep within me
The missing chink eludes me, for I am in no hurry.
With a sudden impule I turn,
A few hundred yards behind a frail lady,
Rather grim faced and obcessed with feae.
In a secluded and dangerous place all alone fo an unknown date.
For a date with nature,
A question remained unanswerwed.
I stopped for her to come up,
Looked at her face,
Gracefulness and simplicity clearly shows.
Without a word we moved.
She seemed assured,
An urge to break the silence, proved inconclusive.
In front of a mansion she stopped and looked,
She smiled and thanked me.
A smile worth a fortune
Thawed the snow around.
A sudden wave of enthusiasm
And the light that seemed to fade-brightened.
With unbound happiness
Overflowing with emotions,
I carried on.
That first encounter
Was the beginning of a new chapter-
Gratitude for kindness.

4 comments:

Si_Lee said...

I don't think any of the reaction tags do justice to the post .. neither am i sure of the fact that i could fully understand what was said ..

on our journey we are always looking out for companions .. we find many .. some leave good memories and some scars ... either ways with each encounter we learn something ..

am i even close ???
will come back fr the answer if am not plz plz elaborate ...

Das said...

@towards reclamation:

Lonely journey begins in life when all deserts U. But here one finds solace in someone who shows u the first stepping stone in this cruel and dark world.
Out of nowhere a silent companion.
There's a saying-'when one door closes another opens'

Si_Lee said...

yes ... true .. but tell me .. isnt it also true that such silent companions can be more than one in a life .. ? as in similar to what i earlier suggested .... on the path of being true to who we are and not leading a sham to please others we will be often left alone and would meet harsh conditions .. but we will always find someone somewhere who will give us tht solace and further more the strength to keep going on ... ??

Das said...

@ Towards Reclamation: We go by our conscience and there r many such players in this world who r kind and helpful.
Thanks 4 ue input.