parkside-glendale.blogspot.com

add to facebook profile

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AN APOLOGY

She knew it was a mistake,
I knew it too--
But the situation demanded her to voice,
Not out of pain, but for prestige,
Wise counsels failed to impress and the insult was nauseating.
With broken limba and bruises,I nurse them in silence.
What's her name-I don't know,
Like many other strangers, she was too,
Flare ups and commotion wrought havoc when peace returned.
Her whereabouts-I don't know
I think what would befall, if it takes place always.
To a barrage of questions, I answered
All to myself, and to the eyes of all witness; I fel in shame.
Anything more-I looked for some answer that loomed large-
At last an apology-I owe her or her to me?
None will understand for the truth pricks within us-
Unexpected-unintentional?
Interpertation finds many routes,
And a bold attempt will overide all ego.
That wounding stab was rather deep,
With all that diminished courage, lack of discipline and application
In right perspect---An apology means nothing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Das said...

Sad it is deleated. Fear not 4 the words do speak of wisdom.